Terms and Conditions
This Website Use Agreement ("Agreement") is between you ("User") and Unique Solutions Design Ltd. ("Company"), the provider of Me-Ality services. In consideration of the right to access and use the Company's website, http://www.me-ality.com ("Website"), and the services offered on the Website, User agrees to the terms and conditions of use set forth in this Agreement. User's continued use of the Website indicates User's willingness to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement as set forth below. This Agreement applies to the services currently offered by Company and any services or products that the Company may choose to offer in the future (unless stated otherwise).
1. Covenant to Read Agreement.
User acknowledges that User has read the terms and conditions of use and accepts the terms thereof. USER AGREES TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE. If User does not agree to these terms and conditions of use, User may not access or otherwise use the Website.
2. Company's Control Over Website.
- Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
- Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request.
- Company does not control any information or material posted on the Website regarding a participating merchant's products (collectively, the "Postings") on the Website by participating retailers and therefore, Company does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Postings. Company may remove any Postings at any time, for any reason.
- Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on the Website. Amendments to the Agreement will take effect immediately upon being posted to the Website, and User's continued use of the Website constitutes User's acceptance thereof.
- Company may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including, but not limited to, content, services offered, products offered, database, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict User's access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability.